What you need for Download of Digital Signature Certificates?
I have trouble downloading DSC. Can your support team help me?
- USB Token - Subscribers must use Standard FIPS Compliant USB Tokens to download the DSC. We provide one free token with purchase of DSC.
- PC with Windows 2000 and above Operating System
- Access to Internet
- Challenge Code / OTP
- Yes - We can assist you to download the DSC onto USB Token
Token Driver Installation
The Token drivers will get installed automatically once you plug in the epass2003 USB Token to your computer.
Click on the Install button. Once you install the token drivers, restart your computer.
Recommended and Mandatory
After restarting the computer, plug-out and plug-in the USB token. Wait until the computer prompts you to change the password which should be Alpha-numeric (ex. secret123). The password you entered must be noted down and safeguarded carefully. Do not forget this password.
How to view certificate on the USB Token?
- Plug in the ePass2003 USB token to your computer
- Open ePass2003 Token Manager ( Click Start -> ePass2003 Token Manager)
- On the screen of Token Manager, Click on the "USB Token"
- Click on the Certificate to view your certificate details